This Crack Corn Casserole is made with cream cheese, ranch seasoning and bacon, then baked in the oven until bubbly and warm. It makes a creamy and delicious side dish that everyone is sure to love.
This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase through one of these links, we will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy for more information. Thank you for your support.
Crack Corn Casserole
I love one dish recipes like this Crack Corn Casserole. It’s filled with the comforting flavors of cream cheese, bacon and ranch, then baked in the oven to warm and creamy perfection.
This dish is easy to whip up and is great for feeding a crowd.
If you wanted to make this a meal in itself, you could mix in a cooked meat, green vegetable and pasta to make it even heartier.
I know you’ll love this recipe as much as we do and if you need more quick, easy and filling side dishes, then be sure to check out the recipes below.
Want More Quick and Easy Side Dishes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans
- Instant Pot Garlic and Herb Carrots
- Instant Pot Green Beans and Bacon
Can I Make Crack Corn Casserole Ahead of Time?
Yes, you could easily make this dish a day ahead of time, by mixing all of the ingredients together in a casserole dish and topping with shredded cheese, then covering it with foil and placing it in the fridge until you’re ready to bake per usual. You may need to add a few extra minutes to your baking time since the dish will be cold.
What Should I Serve with Corn Casserole?
- Grilled Chicken or Pork
- Green Vegetable or Salad
- Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
What’s in Crack Corn Casserole?
- frozen corn
- ranch seasoning mix
- cream cheese, cubed
- crumbled bacon
- shredded cheddar
How to Make Crack Corn Casserole:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat, then add butter to the pan.
When the butter is melted, add the corn and saute until the kernels are softened.
Add the cream cheese and stir until cheese is melted and well combined.
Add the ranch seasoning and bacon to the pan and stir to combine.
Remove the pan from heat and stir in one cup of shredded cheese.
Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese on top is melted.
Crack Corn Casserole
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 - 12 ounce packages frozen corn
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup bacon bits or 4 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar Jack cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, then add butter to the pan.
- When the butter is melted, add the corn and saute until the kernels are softened.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until cheese is melted and well combined.
- Add the ranch seasoning and bacon to the pan and stir to combine.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in one cup of shredded cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese on top is melted.