This Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole is a comfort dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, we will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy for more information.
The Best Slow Cooker Comfort Dish
As the days and nights are starting to get cooler, most of us will be craving a quick, comforting weeknight meal. This Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole fits the bill perfectly with all of it’s gooey, cheesy goodness.
I love a good slow cooker meal that can be made ahead of time because it makes my day run so much smoother knowing that dinner is done and I don’t have to rush around trying to get it on the table in the evening. Plus, it only uses six simple ingredients, so it’s super quick to put together.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons because you get to cozy up together in the house with your family and eat lots of good comfort food like this Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole. You could also serve this delicious slow cooker casserole for breakfast with a side of eggs and a hot cup of coffee on a crisp Fall morning.
If you are looking for more quick and easy slow cooker meals, then be sure to check out the links below and enjoy this delicious recipe friends!
How to Make Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole:
Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased slow cooker.
In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour over hash brown mix.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Enjoy!
Are you Looking for More Quick and Easy Slow Cooker Recipes?
Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole
- 1 - 32 oz. bag of hash browns or may substitute fresh diced potatoes
- 14 oz. kielbasa cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over hash brown mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Enjoy!