These Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are made with Hawaiian rolls, mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni, then slathered with butter and baked in the oven until golden brown.
This post contains affiliate links, if you make a purchase through one of these links, we will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy for more information. Thank you for your support.
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Sliders make the best party food and always get tons of compliments. I love making them because they’re easy to put together and feel like an indulgent treat that everyone loves. They’re great because the possibilities are practically endless and can be made to suit just about anyone’s tastes or preferences.
These Pepperoni Pizza Sliders go over especially well with children because, what child doesn’t like pizza, right? I like to serve the marinara sauce on the side because not everyone likes it, but feel free to put it right on the sliders before baking if that’s what your family likes best. I know you’re going to love this recipe, so get out your baking pan and let’s get cooking!
Want more quick and easy slider recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
Ingredients for Pepperoni Pizza Sliders:
- Hawaiian rolls
- mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- garlic salt
- marinara sauce for dipping, optional
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Sliders:
Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Cut rolls in half lengthwise, making a top and bottom slab.
Place bottom slab of rolls onto baking sheet.
Layer with half of the mozzarella slices (shredded will also work).
Add layer of pepperoni.
Layer the rest of the mozzarella over the pepperoni.
Place the top roll slab onto mozzarella.
Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted throughout.
Cut into squares and serve with marinara sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
What can be served with Pepperoni Pizza Sliders?
- fried potatoes
- potato salad
- steamed vegetables
- pasta salad
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 12 pack Hawaiian rolls
- 4 oz pepperoni
- 12 slices or 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- marinara sauce for dipping optional
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut rolls in half lengthwise, making a top and bottom slab.
- Place bottom slab of rolls onto baking sheet.
- Layer with half of the mozzarella slices (shredded will also work).
- Add layer of pepperoni.
- Layer the rest of the mozzarella over the pepperoni.
- Place the top roll slab onto mozzarella.
- Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted throughout.
- Cut into squares and serve with marinara sauce, if desired. Enjoy!