Ham & Egg Breakfast Casserole
My family has a tradition of eating Christmas brunch at my mom’s house every year after we open presents. This year I was assigned to bring egg casserole which I had never made before so I improvised. I used my favorite egg muffin recipe as a guide to creating this dish and it turned out great. It’s simple and feeds a crowd. I know you’ll love it. Feel free to substitute ham for bacon or sausage and add any veggies that you want. Enjoy!
How to Make Ham & Egg Breakfast Casserole:
Preheat oven to 350 and grease casserole dish.
Mix all ingredients in bowl and pour into dish.
Bake 40 minutes. Slice and serve.
Ham and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian Style Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup ham cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease casserole dish.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and pour into dish.
- Bake 40 minutes. Slice and serve.