If you like Chick-fl-A’s Kale Crunch Salad, then you’re going to love this copycat recipe that has all of the delicious, crunchy flavors that you enjoy!
Chick-fil-A Kale Crunch Salad
Chick-fil-A is my favorite fast food chain and I’m lucky that I don’t live too close to one, otherwise I’d probably spend an unhealthy amount of time and money there. Since, I don’t live right down the street from one, it’s nice to be able to make some of my favorites at home.
This salad gets it’s crunch from the shredded kale, cabbage and slivered almonds and is covered in a homemade honey Dijon vinaigrette. Once you make this, you’ll definitely want to add it to your regular rotation.
Whats in Kale Crunch Salad?
- chopped kale
- shredded green cabbage
- roasted almond slivers
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- finely minced shallot
- black pepper
How to Make Kale Crunch Salad:
Place all ingredients for the dressing into a blender until smooth and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the kale, cabbage and almonds.
Just before serving, toss the salad with the dressing and serve immediately.
Want More Salad Recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- BLT Pasta Salad
- 7-Layer Salad
- 4-Ingredient Warm Kale and Bacon Salad
- Ham, Bacon and Ranch Green Pea Salad
Follow Graceful Little Honey Bee on:
Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
Copycat Chick-fil-A Kale Crunch Salad
For the salad:
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- ¼ cup roasted almond slivers
For the dressing:
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon finely minced shallot
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients for the dressing into a blender until smooth and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the kale, cabbage and almonds.
- Just before serving, toss the salad with the dressing and serve immediately.
Missy Rakes says