This Air Fryer Boneless Turkey Breast is a quick alternative to making a whole bird on Thanksgiving Day. It’s moist and full of delicious flavor making it the perfect, no-fuss holiday main course for your loved ones this holiday season.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, we will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy for more information. Thank you for your support.
Air Fryer Boneless Turkey Breast
Cooking a whole bird for Thanksgiving is a wonderful thing, but some years you just need simple. This recipe uses a boneless turkey breast roast for a no fuss main course on the big day.
It quickly cooks in the air fryer giving it a crisp, roasted outside and a moist and tender middle. I mean, is your mouth watering yet??
You can cook a 3 pound roast in the air fryer in an hour, making it a lightning fast way to get your Thanksgiving dinner on the table. How cool is that?? A regular turkey would take at least two to three times as long to cook in the oven. Everyone will be raving about this delicious way to cook turkey breast that is full of flavor.
Enjoy this quick and easy recipe friends and happy holidays!
Can you Air Fry a Boneless Turkey Breast?
Of course the answer to this question is yes, since that’s what this recipe shows you how to do!
How Long Does it Take to Cook a Boneless Turkey Breast in an Air Fryer?
You can cook a completely thawed boneless turkey breast that weighs 4 lbs or less in about an hour in the air fryer. Make sure the internal temperature of your cooked breast is at least 165 F for safety.
What Ingredients do I Need to Make a Turkey Breast in the Air Fryer?
- Boneless Turkey Breast
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Thyme Leaves (or herb of choice)
- salt and pepper
What Equipment Do I Need to Make an Air Fryer Boneless Turkey Breast?
How to Make a Boneless Turkey Breast in the Air Fryer:
Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees.
Mix dry seasonings together.
Rub turkey breast in oil.
Rub turkey breast on all sides with dry seasonings.
Place seasoned breast in the air fryer basket.
Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning every 15-20 minutes to avoid burning.
Cooking time depends on the wattage of the air fryer. The turkey is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. A meat thermometer should be used to read the temperature.
Allow turkey breast to rest 10 minutes prior to slicing.
Want more quick and easy Thanksgiving recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Lemon and Rosemary
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
- Instant Pot Green Beans and Bacon
- Homemade Dinner Rolls
- Kentucky Derby Day Pie
Air Fryer Boneless Turkey Breast
- 1 - 3 pound boneless turkey breast roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Mix dry seasonings together.
- Rub turkey breast in oil.
- Rub turkey breast on all sides with dry seasonings.
- Place seasoned breast in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning every 15-20 minutes to avoid burning.
- Cooking time depends on the wattage of the air fryer. The turkey is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. A meat thermometer should be used to read the temperature.
- Allow turkey breast to rest 10 minutes prior to slicing.