Try these Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs for a quick and easy appetizer or side dish that is gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian and made without mayo.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, we will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs
Spring to me means sunshine, flowers and eggs. We have chickens and they lay their best in the springtime, so we always have an abundance of farm fresh eggs this time of the year.
I love making a big batch of homemade deviled eggs during the spring months, especially for Easter. My husband and I love deviled eggs, in fact I’ve even been known to have them for breakfast.
This recipe uses Greek Yogurt instead of the traditional mayo for a gluten-free, grain-free spring side dish that is healthy, full of protein and tastes amazing.
Also, if you find farm fresh eggs hard to peel, simply pressure cook them in your Instant Pot and the shells will come right off. It’s amazing!
Lastly, if you enjoy making deviled eggs, you may want to invest in a deviled egg carrier like this one. Enjoy the fresh and healthy recipe friends.
3 Easy Methods for Making Hard-Boiled Eggs:
- Stove-Top Method: Add eggs and water (enough to cover by 1 inch) to a saucepan and boil for 6-7 minutes. Allow eggs to cool before removing shell.
- Oven Method – Place eggs in muffin tin and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Allow eggs to cool before removing shell.
- Instant Pot (pressure cooker) Method – add 1 cup water, steamer basket and eggs to pot. Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Release pressure and place eggs in ice water to cool before removing shell.
How to Make Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs:
Slice each cooled and peeled hard boiled egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolks, being careful not to tear the egg white.
Place the yolks in a medium bowl.
Add the yogurt, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper to the egg yolks.
Mash the ingredients together with a fork (or hand mixer) until creamy.
Spoon the yolk mixture back into the eggs.
Optional: Top with a sprinkling of paprika for garnish.
Want more easy side dish recipes? Here’s a few of my favorites:
Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs hard boiled with shells removed
- 3 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 ½ teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Slice each cooled and peeled hard boiled egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolks, being careful not to tear the egg white.
- Place the yolks in a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper to the egg yolks.
- Mash the ingredients together with a fork (or hand mixer) until creamy.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the eggs.
- Optional: Top with a sprinkling of paprika for garnish.