Copycat KFC Coleslaw
Who doesn’t love Kentucky Fried Chicken’s coleslaw?? This recipe is really similar and is great to take on picnics or to serve at your next cookout. Plus, you can put it together in less than five minutes. It tastes best after it’s been refrigerated for a few hours, but needs to be eaten within a couple days to maintain the best flavor.
I love to eat this coleslaw on hotdogs and pulled pork sandwiches. It’s also good over grilled chicken or pork chops. Of course you can serve it as a side dish as well. I hope you and your love ones enjoy the recipe!
What Should I Serve with KFC Coleslaw? Here are a few suggestions:
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Old-Fashioned Brown Sugar Baked Beans
- Old-Fashioned Refrigerator Sweet Pickles
- Cherry Cheesecake Bars
How To Make Copycat KFC Coleslaw:
Set Coleslaw mix aside.
Mix everything else in mixing bowl.
Add coleslaw and stir until coated.
Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe
- 8 cups raw coleslaw mix carrot and cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 c miracle whip
- 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- Set Coleslaw mix aside.
- Mix everything else in mixing bowl.
- Add coleslaw and stir until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.