2. Then fold your fleece in half right sides together. (This means that the wrong sides will be facing out.) Fleece stays put pretty well, but you can pin it if you want to.
3. Now decide how long you want your fringe to be and cut strips on both ends.
4. Your scarf should look like this.
5. Now, starting just below the fringe sew down the open side of your scarf with a 1/4″ seam.
6. Turn your scarf right side out like this and try to smooth it out as best as you can. (Do not iron fleece as it could melt.)
7. Now topstitch along the edges of your scarf and just above the fringe. This keeps your scarf from rolling and makes a more finished looking piece.
8. Take a top and bottom piece of fringe and tie a double knot. Do this until all fringe is knotted.
Your done! Now wasn’t that easy? OK I’m off to make some matching ear warmers! Happy Sewing Y’all! 🙂