If you love the taste of caramel apples, but don’t like the mess, then you’ll love this Caramel Apple Dip with all of the caramel, peanut and chocolate flavors that you enjoy!
Quick & Easy Caramel Apple Dip
Fall is almost here and I know a lot of us are already enjoying new recipes for the season. This Caramel Apple Dip is a quick and easy recipe to make if you love the flavors of traditional caramel apples, but don’t want to go through all of the effort to make them.
This recipe has caramel, nuts and chocolate that tastes amazing with any variety of apple, either sweet or tart. I know you and your loved ones will enjoy this sweet treat. Happy Fall Friends!
Want more sweet fall recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Reese’s Pieces Monster Cookies
- Oven Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Apple Dumpling with Lemon Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
How to Make Caramel Apple Dip
Pour the caramel dip into the bottom of a bowl.
Top dip with chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, and mini M&Ms.
Serve with sliced apples for dipping.
Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 - 16- ounce container caramel dip
- ¼ cup chopped nuts peanuts and pecans
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini M&Ms
- Apple slices for dipping
- Pour the caramel dip into the bottom of a bowl.
- Top dip with chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, and mini M&Ms.
- Serve dip with sliced apples for dipping.