Who doesn’t love a quick and easy dessert that tastes amazing and also looks like you spent a lot of time making it? These Cookies and Cream Mini Trifles are perfect if you’re looking for a simple dessert to serve since they only require four easy ingredients. Plus, they’re so, so good.
You could serve them as a quick weeknight dessert for your family or an impressive elegant looking dessert at a dinner party or anytime you’re expecting guests. Either way, you’re going to love this simple recipe. if Cookies and Cream isn’t your favorite flavor combination, then you could always swap out the cookie and pudding flavors for a more customized dish.
If you’re interested in finding more recipes like this one, then be sure to follow me on Pinterest and check out my other quick and easy dessert ideas below. Enjoy the Cookies and Cream Mini Trifles friends!
More Quick and Easy Dessert Ideas:
Cookies and Cream Mini Trifles
- 1 - 14.3 oz package Oreos or other chocolate sandwich cookie
- 1 - 3.4 oz package Instant White Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups Milk
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- Prepare pudding by mixing pudding powder and milk. Whisk until it begins to firm and set aside.
- Crush Oreos or other chocolate sandwich cookie into small chunks.
- To assemble trifles, layer crushed Oreos and pudding alternatively into small glass or jar until about 1 inch from the top of your chosen container.
- Finish trifles off with a layer of whipped topping and a sprinkle of Oreo pieces.
- Chill before serving and enjoy!
- Serving Options: Pudding cups, mason jars, small glasses, wine glasses, shot glasses, etc.
Easy Cookies and Cream Mini Trifles
1 – 14.3 oz package Oreos or other chocolate sandwich cookie
1 – 3. 4 oz package Instant White Chocolate Pudding
2 cups milk
8 oz Whipped Topping