This post contains affiliate links. If you sign up for an account or make a purchase through one of these links, I will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy for more information. Thank you for your support.
THIS POST WILL SOON BE UPDATED WITH NEW LINKS AND INFORMATION. PLEASE EXCUSE THE INCONVENIENCE. I AM CURRENTLY AWAITING APPROVAL FOR THE NEW LINKS.
Learn a New Skill Online with Craftsy
Are you getting antsy stuck at home with nothing to do? Maybe it’s time to get your creative juices flowing by learning a new skill.
Craftsy has tons of online craft classes taught by professionals where you can learn how to knit, crochet, sew, quilt, draw, make jewelry, take better photos and more.
Once your purchase a class, you have lifetime access to it which means you can go through it at your own pace and return to it to brush up on your skills again and again.
If you don’t want to purchase a class, no worries because Blueprint offers over 100 free classes where you can learn new skills the frugal way.
Below are some of the free classes that caught my eye, but be sure to hop on over and check what else they have to offer for free. Happy crafting friends!
Free Baking Classes
- Handmade Sourdough: From Starter to Baked Loaf
- Artisan Bread Making
- Cookie Decorating Season by Season
Free Cooking Classes
- Efficient Weeknight Cooking
- Complete Knife Skills
- Real Life Cooking
Free Gardening Classes
- DIY Weekend Gardens
- Weekend Gardening: Smart Techniques for Plentiful Results
- Building a Raised Bed Garden
Free Sewing Classes
- Face Mask Tutorials
- Piece, Patch, Quilt: Basic Quiltmaking Skills
- Bag Making Basics: Drawstring Bag and Bucket Bag
Free Knitting Classes
- Knit Socks: Two at a Time!
- Startup Library: Knitting
- Fair Isle Knit Mitts
Free Painting and Hand-Lettering Classes
- Hand-Letterting for Beginners
- Brush Lettering: Cards, Envelopes and More
- Painting with Watercolors