See how easy it is to make these delicious chocolatey brownie mix waffles in your waffle maker for a quick and easy dessert!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links we will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy for more information. Thank you for your support.
Brownie Mix Waffles
I really enjoy finding creative ways to use the appliances that I already have in the kitchen. One of the most versatile small appliances is the waffle iron.
What? You may be wondering how a waffle maker can be a versatile tool, doesn’t it just make waffles? Nope. It can be a real workhorse in the kitchen if you use your imagination.
Of course, homemade waffles are amazing, but check out this list of other creative ways to use your waffle maker.
A quick google search will give you tons more ideas if you so desire, but, let’s get on to the chocolatey goodness of these Brownie Mix Waffles.
This couldn’t be an easier dessert. All you do is mix up your favorite brownie mix and pour the batter onto the waffle maker.
Keep in mind that these are a little crispier and not quite as gooey as a brownie because they’re essentially being toasted on all sides. Also, they seemed to harden when cooled, but a quick trip in the microwave made them soft again.
These are amazing served with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and sprinkles. Just think of it as a brownie waffle sundae. Happy cooking friends!
How to Make Brownie Mix Waffles:
Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
Prepare waffle mix according to package instructions.
Spray the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray on both plates. Scoop 1/3 cup brownie batter onto the center of the waffle iron and close the lid. (If you have a large waffle maker with four square sections, use 1/4 cup per square.)
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the waffle iron stops steaming and the brownie batter is cooked through.
Carefully remove the waffles from the waffle iron and allow to cool completely before serving.
Want more quick and easy dessert recipes? Here are a few of my favorites:
- Homemade Powdered Sugar Biscuit Donuts
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- Homemade Amish Lemon Bars
Brownie Mix Waffles
- 1 box brownie mix prepared
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- Prepare waffle mix according to package instructions.
- Spray the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray on both plates. Scoop 1/3 cup brownie batter onto the center of the waffle iron and close the lid. (If you have a large waffle maker with four square sections, use 1/4 cup per square.)
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until the waffle iron stops steaming.
- Carefully remove the waffles from the waffle iron and allow to cool completely before serving.