Kids and adults alike will love these Air Fryer Pizza Bagels that are full of cheesy goodness and make a quick dinner idea for any night of the week.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, we will make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy for more information. Thank you for your support.
Air Fryer Pizza Bagels
Pizza is one of those classic comfort dishes that pleases the whole family, but I don’t always have the time or inclination to whip up a few of them homemade in the evening, which is why I love this recipe for Pizza Bagels.
They’re super quick to put together, while still giving you all of the cheesy and delicious flavors that your family craves. Also, being made in the air fryer, they’re guaranteed to be chewy and crispy just like like your favorite take out pizza place.
This recipe is great because each person can customize their own little pizza with whatever toppings they desire. Feel free to top these pizza bagels with anything that you would put on a normal pizza. Below are a few topping ideas.
Pizza Bagel Topping Ideas:
- black olives
- bell peppers
Want more quick and easy dinner ideas? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bagels
- Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Low-Carb Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Sheet Pan Dinner
Follow Graceful Little Honey Bee on:
Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza Bagels:
Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
Spread pizza sauce onto each bagel half, then top with cheese and pepperoni.
When the air fryer is preheated, place the pizzas in the basket and cook for two to three minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Remove pizza bagels from air fryer and allow to cool. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Pizza Bagels
- 2 bagels cut in half
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Spread pizza sauce onto each bagel half, then top with cheese and pepperoni.
- When the air fryer is preheated, place the pizzas in the basket and cook for two to three minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove pizza bagels from air fryer and allow to cool. Enjoy!