I love a good dinner recipe that not only is super simple to put together, but also is one that the whole family loves. I made these Sheet Pan Nachos for dinner last week and both my husband and kids LOVED them. Of course I loved them too because they were so quick to put together with hardly any effort on my part and they only bake for 8 minutes.
This recipe would be great for entertaining because you could make up several batches at once that would feed a lot of people without much effort. So if you have some tortilla chips and toppings in the fridge, but don’t know what to make for dinner, why not give my Sheet Pan Nachos a try? I know you’ll love them.
How to Make Sheet Pan Nachos:
Spray large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350.
Layer pan with chips, refried beans, cooked ground beef and cheese.
Bake in oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Add remaining toppings and serve immediately.
Easy Sheet Pan Nachos
- tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb ground beef cooked
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup canned jalapenos
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Spray large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer pan with chips, refried beans, cooked ground beef and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add remaining toppings and serve immediately.