Contains affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more information.
I recently wrote a post on 10 Easy Ways to Earn With Swagbucks and I’ve been intentionally doing these things ever since to see how much I could earn without a whole lot of effort. I started doing this around Jan 11 and I ended up earning $50 in amazon gift cards by the end of the month! Anyway I thought I’d share with you how I did this.
1. Answer Daily Poll = 1 Swagbuck per day
2. NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers) = 2 Swagbucks per day
3. Watch Videos on Mobile App = up to 50 Swagbucks per day
4. Search and Earn = 10 Swagbucks per day (on average)
5. Discover Content through Encrave (Click discover then activities) = 30 Swagbucks per day (on average)
6. Watch Videos on Swagbucks TV = up to 150 Swagbucks per day
7. Meet daily swag goals = around 450 bonus Swagbucks at the end of the month
Basically I decided I was going to meet my daily Swag goal every day to get the bonus bucks and see how much I could earn. I’ve done this consistently for the past month and it’s been pretty easy. I usually click through the videos as I’m working in the kitchen or sitting watching tv so I haven’t really had to put much extra time/effort into. I look to earn even more this month since I have more time! Yea!
To find out more details about how to earn Swagbucks go to my 10 Easy Ways to Earn With Swagbucks post.
To sign up for Swagbucks and start earning for yourself click here!
Other posts you might enjoy:
Rebecca Nelson says
Missy Rakes says