4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
I love a quick and easy dessert recipe like these Peanut Butter Cookies. They’re not only delicious, but they’re pretty much no-fail. Anyone can make them, including kids. They’re just that easy.
They only require four simple ingredients and they’re gluten-free! (As long as you use gluten-free peanut butter).
If you’re more of a chocolate fan, then be sure to check out my recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Happy baking friends!
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 350.
Cream peanut butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
Spoon onto baking sheet and press with fork.
Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Wait until they’re completely cool to move them or they will crumble. Enjoy!
Want more quick and easy dessert recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Brownie Mix Waffles
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Cheesecake Bars
This recipe was originally posted in October of 2011. It has been updated for your conveinience.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream peanut butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Spoon onto baking sheet and press with fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Wait until they're completely cool to move them or they will crumble.